J. Arthur Rank, an English executive, decided to do all of his worrying on one day of each week. He chose Wednesday. When anything happened that annoyed him or caused anxiety, he would write it down and put it in his worry box- and then he would proceed to forget about it until the following Wednesday, more often than not he would discover that the things that had bothered him the past six days were already settled.
Studies show that only 8% of the things that we worry about are real situations that we’ll actually have to face. Isn’t it time to let go of the other 92%?